Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Moments--Or Where I Recap All We Didn't Do

How was everyone's weekend? Was it good? Busy? Relaxing? Maybe a bit of all of the above and then some.

Since moving into the house, our weekends have become a mad dash to accomplish all the things we want to do to the house. And as Nate says, every project we start reveals 3 more we didn't know existed. It's definitely teaching us all about home maintenance--or our tolerance level for frustration and patience and all that jazz.

This weekend we accomplished......

Not a ton. That's the joy of kids isn't it. A bajillion half-finished projects.

We managed to build a raised bed for the future vegetable garden... but it has no dirt (or plants for that matter.)




The door got a fresh coat of paint, but only one because we ran out of time.



Changed some of the light switches out, but then one broke so now we need an electrician... so obviously that's on hold.

I hung 2 out of 87675643 pictures we have.

I decided on fabric for Clare's room, but didn't have time to order it.


And I'm sure there are some other *not finished* tasks I'm forgetting.

All that being said, I really like how the house is coming along. I'm hoping to do some "Before and After Progress" post soon because nothing is actually in the "After" stage yet.

Soooo... tell me about your weekend? Get anything accomplished? Or was it a little more like ours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's be friends!