Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pictures of the kiddos

Since I had the camera out for Clare's 5 month post yesterday, I thought I'd snap a few extra. Clare already loves having her picture taken... ham... and well Damian is a nut. Soooooooo here ya goooo! Enjoy!




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is she killing you with cuteness yet??


Then I asked to take a picture of them together and got this look...
"You want to do what??"

I then told Damian I didn't want to see the food in his mouth so I got this model pose.
Also, anyone else think he's looking more and more like Nate by the second?

Just a typical day in the life of Clare... being attacked by her big brother. For some reason she loves it and giggles hysterically, which only encourages him more.... sigh...

I then asked Damian for his...

Happy Face

Silly Face

Sad Face

We may need to work on "emotions" next...

Happy Hump Day everyone!!


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Let's be friends!