Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School

Today was Damian's first day of Pre-School!
We went to an open house yesterday so he could meet his teacher and plenty of my old teachers as he's attending my old Catholic elementary school. It's crazy to think I have a child old enough to be there. I guess time flies and all that jazz.

Anyway, let's get to some token "First Day of School Pictures."



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So Excited!!

His beloved monster bookbag with even more beloved matching water bottle.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Mama hen with her confused chicks.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No really guys... What are y'all doing?


Happy First Day of School to everyone else starting the school year today! 

4 comments:

  1. OH SO CUTEEEE!! I love love love that second picture. Damian's expression is typical/priceless and there's a reflection of you and Clare in the door haha. But wait, wasn't it just yesterday y'all were bringing home that "it's a boy" balloon?? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The pic with the reflection of you holding Clare. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Let's be friends!