Normally when I do these post I go through my phone and look at all the pictures from the week to remember what seven things I should quickly tell you about. This week the pictures have been nothing short of random...
Two nights ago, a family member drove by our old house in Atlanta and sent us a picture of our once pink house. It is now a very TEAL teal. This caused me a large amount of sadness as that was OUR HOUSE! It's supposed to be PINK! I'll never see it PINK again! EtcEtc. And so of course we all took a trip down memory lane and google street viewed it. And then realized that I AM STANDING OUTSIDE THE HOUSE ON GOOGLE STREET VIEW!!!!???!!!?! Creepy.
2.
Sorry for all the yelling of the last take, I'll try to take it down a notch with Clare sleeping in her crib. Oh her hair!
3.
I hate cleaning our shower, which if you look at it, is very apparent. However, I saw this in Target the other day. I want it. Anyone have it? Is it as wonderful as it seems?
4.
I checked a bunch of books out from the library, one of which was about homesteading. At the end, it had this gem... Anyone want to start an Intentional Community with me? I will provide the bandannas.
5.
Nate wanted me to take a hipster foodie pic of Damian's 5-star dinner the other night because it looked so...spectacular... I never got around to editting it. If you are wondering, he ate approximately -1 bites of it.
We made more laundry soap, and surprisingly no one got a shot of Borax to the eye--even with Damian whisking.
7.
I have nothing else for this last one here, other than to say thanks for coming by the blog. I really appreciate all of you readers and followers. Thanks to all the sweet comments, texts, and emails from my last post. Those really meant a lot to me! If you haven't left a comment before, I would love to know you read and introduce yourself--especially if you have a blog. Thanks to the Bloglovin' app, and Clare's love of snuggling, I'm back on the old blog reading horse!
Linking up with Jen
I would like to start an intentional community with you. I will accost anyone who tries to bring shoes.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, forming an intentional community is my dream. I'm pretty sure that if we could find jobs for all the husbands, we could TOTALLY make this happen with ladies from the Catholic mom blogosphere ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm late on this one, but if you're still accepting applicants, SIGN ME UP FOR THE INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY. I am so in!
ReplyDelete