Thursday, February 13, 2014

Home Tour

Here it is, the new house!

A few things before we start...

1. I don't have a future in videography. Oh well...
2. I'm in my pajamas, the kid is running around, the baby is on hip, and the house looks like a hurricane full of boxes and socks (looking at you Tibs) came through it. So if you get motion sickness that's why.
3. And for bonus points, try to find the moment I clearly don't know left from right.





There are so many things I want to do to the house, but I'll save the To Do list for Nate later.


4 comments:

  1. Love it even more with all the messy stuff in it! (sorry if this posted twice!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house!! Honestly, it looks like y'all have done a lot as far as unpacking - I'm proud! It also reminds me why I never want to move again. We have too much crap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we've found most of our essentials but it's crazy how much is left to unpack.... one day it will all be done. I hope!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Let's be friends!