1.
Is anyone else a little depressed the Olympics are about to be over? I have no clue what I'm going to watch now. I guess I might have to actually get something done now in the evening. Orrrr just watch more Doctor Who again.
![]() |
| Source |
2.
The past few days have been so sunny and warm and I'm finally melting. Yesterday the kiddos and I had a picnic in our backyard, and dare I say it, but there was a moment I was actually hot.
In February.
Remember last week when there was ice.....
And Clare's "undecided" hair had distinctive curls.
3.
Have I ever mentioned my love of succulents?? If not, then let me start here... I love them. Mostly because they are filed under the "Plants of STEEEEEEL" (as D would say) section of Home Depot (nope still can't go back to Lowe's yet. The shame lives on.) and that makes them very hard to kill. And yet I want to plant a vegetable garden. Thank God for grocery stores....
4.
This is the price I pay for 30 minutes of silence.
He seems to be in his Blue Period right now. Picasso would be proud.
(Anyone want to tell me how he figured out how to add filters to his pictures...)
5.
The house is starting to feel a bit more like a house and a little less like a storage unit. I had to clean our bathroom today, meaning the counter was actually visible so I found that to be promising. There are still a ton of boxes in the dining room, FROG, and garage. However, we Nate did find this gem in the attic.
#IDontEvenKnow
6.
Got my driver's license yesterday. So I'm officially a citizen of the great S.C. again.
7.
I dunno... I don't really have a seventh thing to talk about. I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday for the first time in a year? See... that's the best I could come up with. When I start talking about my hair I know it's time to just sign off. Say good bye. Cut my loses. "And all those good bye things." 10 points to the person who knows the Disney movie reference. (Thanks Damian...) Also. I'll leave you with this.
I found it hilarious. No? Just me?
Le sigh.
Have a fab weekend everyone!

I would like you to talk about your jog. Sorry. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm still insanely jealous except I am sitting at work right now with the window cracked... ahhh 45 degrees. haha
Haha nope. I will not say a word ;-)
ReplyDelete