Anyone else out there dread meal planning?! I must say it's one of my least favorite things to do.
Thanks to this gal, I've started doing a month at a time using a mix of "Good Ol' Standbys" and new recipes giving me only one day a month of the dreaded "meal planning chore." However, with the month of December being full of holiday fun, I'm only doing a week at a time. And since I have to do it, I thought I might as well share it with you.
: Monday :
: Tuesday :
: Wednesday :
: Thursday :
Cheap and Easy Pasta Night and salad
: Friday :
: Saturday :
Go see the Lighting of the Christmas Tree-- Eat Out
So there you have it! Meals....
You cookin' anything good this week??
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Let's be friends!